Friday, February 12, 2010

where the sun never dies

The sky looks like this today:
Photobucket
(the picture was taken two years ago, but it looks exactly the same today anyways. And I just noticed that the border that gimp put on the picture for me looks lame, haha :D)

And I look like this today:
Photobucket
As you can see, I am very happy. I still haven't heard from NetOnNet, but there's more to life than computers and their problems.

But today is just awesome. Because it's sunny outside, and it has been for the last couple of days. And when you're in the sun you can really feel the sun warming your skin. (=Sweater/jacket) Today I'm going to Skeikampen with my family (the only sad part is that my dad's back has started hurting again so he's not coming :( ), and tomorrow I'm going SNOWBOARDING for the first time this year. YAY!

So what I really want to do is something like this:
Photobucket

Not to mention, MUSE are coming to the Hove festival this summer. And lots of my friends are going this year so I won't be going alone like I did last year. Which is awesome!

So today's a happy-day. I'm listening to music that reminds me of spring and I'm walking outside in the sun and I'm going snowboarding tomorrow.

I hope your day is as great as mine :D

1 comment:

Kjetil Austad Endal said...

TULLER DU? Kommer Muse til Norge til sommeren?

Jeg tror jeg hater festivaler (selv om jeg aldri har vært på en), men MUSE!

Går det an å bestille billetter for bare den dagen de kommer?