Thursday, February 11, 2010

never terrified enough to run

IT'S BEEN 21 DAYS. And they told me I would get an answer about my power chord after 15 days. LAST TIME I CHECKED 21 WAS STILL MORE THAN 15.

Please give it back, NOW. I hate NetOnNet.

This is what I've learned from this:

1. Don't ever buy a HP computer
2. Don't ever buy anything from NetOnNet.

Can somebody please call them for me and tell them to hurry up?

And I'm sorry that all of my blog posts are boring lately, I'm just not that into it when all I want to do is buy a domain and start there instead. I already started making the layout. I just need to code it, which I can't do before I buy the domain. But I still can't decide on a name.. XD so help me, and vote in my awesome poll 8)


What domain name should I choose?
Sivoya
Picture Perfect
Something else
  
pollcode.com free polls

2 comments:

Loup said...

Har stemt allerede jeg :-)
Takk for tips om NetOnNet, men trodde HP var bra :-s
Hvor skla du ha hjemmeside? home.no? one.com?

Karoline Tufte Lien said...

Hmm, ja, jeg liker HP! =)
NetOnNet aner jeg ikke hvordan er. Men jeg har HP nĂ¥ og liker den meget godt!