Tuesday, February 16, 2010

picture perfect smiles

Photobucket
Yesterday I FINALLY changed the piercing I got in my ear in August. When I tried to get it out during Christmas I realized that it was stuck, so yesterday I went to a piercing place and the girl there took it out for me. I love the new one, it's the ring with the little pearl on that you can see on the picture. ^^


I had finally decided that I wanted to buy picture-perfect.net, but after looking at it I realized that I would probably have to pay $300 for it, and that's way too much for me. So I've given up on that, which means that now I have to either have a new brilliant idea, or I'll go with sivoya. I haven't decided yet, but I'm thinking. I'll probably end up with sivoya I guess, because I can get it cheap from one.com and it's different so I guess it might be easier to remember? Or harder, I don't know. :P

Today I've spent the day at school and at home editing these photos. I've spent so many hours editing. (FAIL, I know :P) And I've fallen in love with this song (I know I'm ages behind everyone else, but hey, there's nothing new under the sun, right? :P)

No comments: