Thursday, February 18, 2010

this could be anywhere in the world

Today I went to a student recruitment fair in Oslo Spektrum with Renate. (Well, to be honest I have no idea if this is even the right word for it, but I found it somewhere online :'D haha)

The purpose of this was, of course, to find out what I'm doing with my life. Result:

Photobucket
To be quite honest, I'm not sure how that is helpful in any way... I just get so overwhelmed by all the information and all the options. I hate making decisions!

And on tuesday I have to speak Spanish in front of like 30 students for five minutes.. At least one guy has Spanish as his first language, and several others speak Spanish fluently (not to say perfectly). Can't say I'm looking forward to it. :(

2 comments:

Loup said...

Lykke til Elise. Er du veldig sjernert?

Elise said...

jaa jeg kan nok være ganske sjenert.. spørs litt på situasjon og sånn. men jeg hater hvertfall å stå foran folk og sånn. o_O