Friday, February 19, 2010

the blizzard is still on

There's been a blizzard all night so this morning, of course, the whole public transportation network in Oslo was down.. I saw some buses passing, but mine never came, so I ended up walking and coming to school half an hour later than I planned.. ¡Que crap!

Photobucket
Snowy streets..

Photobucket
A cold and not very happy Elise walking.. And walking.. And walking..


The plan for today is to write my presentation and look through it with the guy I'm having the presentation with.. I hope I'll be done early, that would be nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DRIT... Hater snø.

Tonje said...

Awww! Så ufattelig kjipt. Det beste med folkehøgskole er at man bare bor 20 meter unna klasserommet merker jeg nå ja :D

Anthine said...

sv: Taaakk =)