Friday, February 5, 2010

look up and you'll see; heaven is smiling at you


I'm not ready for a new week. Crap, I wish I had a couple more days of weekend. Right now I don't want to see another Spanish word in my life. I need to go to bed early and just chill for a couple of days.

Plus, Confide released their UK/Europe tour dates yesterday or something. But since I've been away for the weekend I saw them today. It made me sad. They're going to Germany, France, and of course England; yes, even Italy. But was Norway on the list? No. Norway's never on the list. :( SO SAD. So now my only way to see them would be going to London again, on the 20th of May. And since my three exams are between the 28th of May and 7th of June, that won't happen. So I guess that means no Confide show for me. :( SAD DAY.

Also, I need your help! Because, for a while now I've been thinking about buying a domain. I'm so tired of using blogspot, mainly because of the fact that coding layouts here is impossible. It takes so much time and even when I spend hours on coding I can't always get my layouts to look the way I want them to. I have pretty much decided that I will be buying a domain some time really soon, and now all I have to do is to decide what domain name I want. Which is the hard part, seeing as I can never decide on anything in life. I just keep thinking "what if I like this name for a month and then starts regretting my choice? So please, give me some input! The only names I've been thinking about that I kind of like are sivoya and picture perfect, with either .net or .org.. Sivoya is just a random name I made up and started to use as my name on random webpages some time ago, and picture perfect is just a little phrase i really like.. What do you think? Should I use one of these names, or do you have any better suggestions for me? :D

Because I don't want to go to bed just yet, I even made a poll so that you can vote. AND I don't want any votes saying "something else" without the same amount of comments saying what I should have instead, haha. 8) THANKS.

What domain name should I choose?
Sivoya
Picture Perfect
Something else
  
pollcode.com free polls



I was at Filadelfia today, listening to Egil Svartdal. He's such an amazing person. What a gift he has for talking to people! It's just amazing. So that's where I got the picture and idea for the title from. ^^ I just loved this picture, it makes me so happy :D And since I don't feel ready for a new week, I've decided that instead of thinking about that, this is the thought I'm starting next week with. Heaven's smiling at you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ååå kjipt at ingen band kommer til Norge... Synes alltid de kommer til både Sverige og Danmark, men aldri Norge..

Hvordan skal du kode domenet ditt? Hva skal du bruke og sånt?:)

SV: Man skal ikke akkurat se at det er kontorer, nødvendigvis, mer at den collagen skal gi en stemning som jeg vil at kontorene skal ha ;)