Thursday, February 4, 2010

every word, every thought, every sound

Photobucket
My favourite photo from the Biffy Clyro show. I actually took this without flash or anything, the lights were perfect. :D

Well, so it's been a couple of days. It feels like forever, haha. And since last time I've gotten so many nice comments. Thank you so much all of you, it makes me so happy. ^^

This week has been really intense. Every day I've been at school from 8am to 4pm except from today, because I was way too tired to get up after only four hours of sleep today. :P And then every evening I've had plans: Biffy Clyro at John Dee on Monday, spinning on Tuesday, and then dancing and Billy Talent gig at Sentrum Scene yesterday. Of course I never go to bed before 12 (and usually a while after) and I have been getting up at 6:30 every day this week. So right now, my energy level equals zero. I am so tired and I feel kind of sorry for everyone who's been around me today because when I get this tired I also get really easily annoyed with people. :P

But tonight I'm just going to chillax. I was supposed to go to Kongsberg tonight with Elmira and go snowboarding there tomorrow, but her dad's car broke down so we're not going after all. :( Which was sad but still really nice, since I'm dead tired. So now I actually have NO plans for the evening and I'm just going to watch Heartland and sit on my computer all night. Awesome..!! :D Tomorrow's my grandpa's 95th birthday so I'm going to Larvik to celebrate it on Saturday. ^^ It's going to be nice, also because I get to hang out with my cousins and my second cousin :)

I kind of wanted to write about the concerts I went to but I'm not bothered to right now. Maybe I'll add more movies and pictures later, and I might write some more about it then. Right now I'll just say that both shows were really awesome, but so different. And I really hope Norway wins the upcoming hockey match against Canada so Billy Talent have to come here and play a free show for us. :P

Here's my videos from the Biffy Clyro show:
Who's Got a Match?


A Whole Child Ago


Machines



And here's the worst part about not having time online for so many days: more than 50 new blogposts on bloglovin... hahaha XD It took me a while to get through all of that. o_O

2 comments:

Loup said...

Aw aww awww...
For en musikkstil...
Klarer ikke å skjønne meg på den, men forstår noen kan like, haha. Engang disse blinkende lysene overalt forvirrer meg. Jeg er ikke vant med sånt.
Husk å sove litt, du. Du er ikke en engel, du trenger mer enn 6 timer søvn hver natt ;-)

Karoline Tufte Lien said...

WEEE, videoer, jeg skal se på! :D