Monday, February 8, 2010

enchant me with the courage to be free



Last night I woke
Lost, scared and soaked in sweat
I lay in bed
Still falling from a rooftop

Twilight descends
Into a dark velvet painting of my life
Although there’s light
Redemption seems so distant

I’m still trying to get
Closer to who I am

Enchant me with the courage to believe
Won't you grant me all the wisdom that I need
And enchant me with the courage to be free
To be free



I've decided that I'm going to learn how to play this song on the piano by only reading the chords. I've wanted to learn how to do this for so long that now I've decided that I'm just going to sit down by my little keyboard until I can do it. I'm going for the trial-and-error method. So wish me luck, with my (lack of) patience I sure am going to need it! :P

2 comments:

Loup said...

Lykke til, haha!

Anonymous said...

ååå, lykke til :P