Thursday, January 28, 2010

you are creating all the bubbles at night

When I was in London in November I found out that they released a new CD in , and I decided buying their shirt with the album art on. (I love the album art for that CD, it's so awesome. I started listening to the album and immediately loved Bubbles and Born On A Horse.

Then Rockefeller's newsletter tells me that they are playing at John Dee the first of February! Of course I really wanted to go, and Karoline also wanted, so we bought tickets right away. Since then we've just been waiting.. And now, next Monday is the day!! I can't wait. It's going to be so different from The Devil Wears Prada, but I really think it will still be way awesome. I'm going to jump and dance and sing!

If you live indie rock, you should check out Biffy Clyro. Here are some of their best songs (in my opinion) with Spotify links:
Who's Got A Match?
Living Is A Problem Because Everything Dies
Bubbles
Born On A Horse (I love the lyrics in the start, about pronouncing Aluminium! It remind me of the first time I heard the Americans say Aluminum Foil and not Aluminium Foil. These lyrics always make me laugh inside :D)

And just to honor the title of this blog post, here's a picture of me blowing bubbles. Back in the day when my hair was red.. -ish. :D (This is like three years ago I think? And Loup, I won't dye it back to red even though I loved it. It's too much work! :P)

2 comments:

Loup said...

Haha, jeg blir lettet nå :D

Karoline Tufte Lien said...

Jeg digger at våres to favoritter er Bubbles and Born on a Horse og at vi begger digger "I pronounce it ALUMINIUM"-linja.

Clones!