Tuesday, January 26, 2010

and die as we may your love always remains

Photobucket
On Saturday I had too much spare time, so I ended up writing on my walls...

Not really. But the first part is true. I did have too much spare time. So I took two of these (three) pictures. Then I put them together. (Insert awestruck facial expression here) I don't really like it, though. I usually don't like the stuff I make. But it's still fun to try (especially the few times I actually make something I like), so I keep trying. That's how you learn, right? Another thing I learned by making this is that I should straighten up. I look like I've lived for a century and am too tired of life to stand upright. Not good.

But sometimes I like to tell myself that maybe it's not so bad for everyone else. Maybe it just obvious that it's manipulated to me because I've been going through the whole process. So I don't know. Do you think it looks manipulated? Do you have any tips for me, how I can do it better or what I should think about when I do stuff like this? 'Cause I would love to get better at it..

3 comments:

Karoline Tufte Lien said...

DET HER BLE JO UTROLIG RÅTT! Hvorfor har du ikke vist det føøør? :O

Ingrik said...

For å si det sånn, jeg blir imponert uansett jeg! Så det er ikke no stress;) fortsett å del du lager du:)

Anonymous said...

i thought it was real...