Friday, January 29, 2010

did you see it coming?

Photobucket
My desktop with my new wallpaper! :D I made it yesterday, or late last night. I love the colors and especially the black background because it makes it look like the whole top of my laptop is a screen. If you were wondering about the weird random letters and guy it's JOEL PIPER and Avery Pkwy is his solo project. Now he plays drums and sings in Confide which is a really awesome band too. I love love love their song I Never Saw It Coming. And they've just finished writing a new album. I can't wait to hear it. There's so many exciting new albums coming out this spring. I predict that this is going to be a good year for music :D

While making this I was talking to Karoline on MSN. We had a lot of fun. Here's one part of our conversation (sorry if you don't know Norwegian):

(02:43) Elise: dialekt hahaa
XD
HOOOOOOOOOOO
HO DER BORTE
ER FIN
:D:D:D
(02:44) Elise: :) :) :) creepy smiley attack1!
(02:44) *unicef Karoline: hahahhaha jeg leeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
pedosmiley
(02:44) Elise: japp
rawr
(fa)
(02:44) *unicef Karoline: HOOOOHOOOOHOOOO
(02:44) Elise: (fa):):):)(fa)
(02:44) *unicef Karoline: døø, ikke noe rawr
det er
RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR
(02:44) Elise: RAWER
RAWWEEEEERR
(02:44) Elise: RAWRE??
(02:45) *unicef Karoline: *jafs*
(02:45) Elise: RAWRRRZZZ
RAWERZ?
(02:45) Elise: hahaha
(02:45) *unicef Karoline: THEY WILL SEE US WAVING FROM SRRRRRRAWRRRRSDDSUHDIUSRAWWWRRRR


Yea, that's us at 2:45am. The best part is that she is pretty much my neighbor but still we're always talking on MSN instead of hanging out. Hahaha, We're such nerds! I love her. <3 I guess if you don't know Norwegian most of that didn't make sense but at least you might notice Karoline's version of Such Great Heights at the end there? haha. It's my personal favorite :D

Oh, and if anyone want to use the wallpaper I made, just comment or send me an e-mail or something, and I'll send you the size you need :)

1 comment:

Karoline Tufte Lien said...

Aww, I feel super special. I love you too!! :D