Monday, January 18, 2010

fight life with life

I had such a nice weekend ^^ When we arrived on Friday we walked over the ice (this is the ocean, so the ice is really different from the ice on lakes.) The ice was really smooth and we used a kicksled and walked on our feet. It was fun, but a little scary, too. My sister and I wore life jackets in case we went through the ice. o_O But we didn't. (Luckily)
Photobucket
Photobucket
We did all the things I mentioned in my last post:
1. Fishing and ice-skating on the ice!
Photobucket
How to get through the ice? You poke a hole with this thing!
Photobucket
Fishing...
Photobucket
Can you see the water? The dark part in the distance, right in front of the little hill (/island?).. Still, where we were the ice was like 20cm thick!
Photobucket
"That's a weird animal..."
Photobucket
Linnéa, Ingrid and Erlend's niece. She's three years old and the cutest thing ever! (A little snotty though, but that's what happens with kids outside, right? XD)
Photobucket
Linnéa and Erlend's cousin. ^^

2. We bathed in the outside tub. We also went out of the tub (in our swimsuits) and rolled around in the snow. It was cold, and I scraped my knee.
Photobucket

It was a good and relaxing weekend. I also tried Band Hero, and Øyvind (Erlend's younger brother) had drums too! I've never tried playing drums on Guitar Hero before and it was really hard but really fun. I kept hitting the drums I wasn't supposed to hit. Haha. I got my Metallica Guitar Hero back from my sister, too, so now Elmira and I won't be bored..! :P

Today school starts again. It's a little scary, because I'm having new classes and teachers. Today I'm having a subject where I'm afraid I might have to talk. Spanish. In class. That's always scary. >_< Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åå, så morro :D Spark er så gøy, og boblebad er diiiggg.. Skikkelig koselige bilder!

SV:
Cutenews skjønner jeg hvertfall ikke noe av, fordi det har jeg aldri vært borti. Men visste du om noen andre enn Wordpress og Cutenews? Irriterende at jeg ikke får til det greiene, for har fått det til før xD

Loup said...

Lykke til med skolen!
Jeg har aldri sett havet dekket av is, det fårjeg plutselig lyst på...
Hva er hensyn med å hoppe fra et varmt bad i en utrolig kaaaald snø? Er det anbefalt for helse?

rskj said...

Dette så fantastisk ut - skjønner du har hatt en flott weekend. Gøy med bilder. Nå må du ha lykke til med studiene - kast deg ut i det, prøv å snakk spansk. Husk, mor skal en gang ha deg med til Spania som tolk!!!!

Jannicke said...

Klarer du å forklare Cutenews-saken tror du? Saken er at det er ikke mitt passord, fordi hun som skal hoste meg kan ikke ha egne subdomener, så jeg må bruke hennes passord og sånt :)