Monday, March 8, 2010

i'm told the river went dry

YAY. This weekend I was in Trysil with my friends. It was so nice. Except from when my teeth started hurting so much I just wanted to cry.

But on saturday my mum sent me a message saying that at home there's a package for me from net on net! FINALLY!! So now I'll get my charger back whenever I go home or my dad come to Oslo. HAPPYFACE.

And when I checked my mailbox yesterday I saw that I had got a note from the postal service saying that i've got a package here too.. from Borås, Sweden.. My shoes! I'm almost too scared to go pick them up. What if I don't like them? Or they don't fit? Shopping on the internet is scary. o_O

so that's my plans for the day. I'm going to write this thing I have to hand in in my spanish litterature class, and then I'm going to code my layout for my domain (YAY) so that hopefully I can open it really really soon. I'm excited. Then I'm going to go and pick up my package from the post office and theeeen I'm going to go spinning. I have to even though I don't want to. I've been too lazy lately. Or not really, but I feel like I have.

OK, enough with the rambling already. I'll write my Spanish thingy now, so that I can start coding the layout :D I just wanted to tell you all the good news. :P

(and in case you never noticed I love the word YAY XD )

3 comments:

Karoline Tufte Lien said...

YAYYYY FOR POWER CORD!
YAYYY FOR SHOES!
YAYYYY FOR SPINNING!
YAYYY FOR DOMAIN!
YAYYY FOR YOU!

Anthine said...

sv: Takk! Å jaså? Hmm, det har eg aldri tenkt på eigentleg....

Gler meg til å sjå domenet! : D

Anonymous said...

Shoppe nå nettet er jo digg :P Bra du endelig har fått sånn ting! Gleder meg til domenet ditt! :D